Friday, August 27, 2010

It's a Bloggy Blog World and I'm gonna TRY to live in It.

I jumped on the Blogwagon!

This is my first post as a blogger. Actually it is my first post as a blogger where I am not posting for family that will tell me "This is great!" "I love your blog!" and "You are so funny!" in hopes that it makes me keep up with the blogging so they can see their grandbaby!

The bloggy world is all kinds of crazy and hardcore. People vote on blogs! Like hand out awards and such. Moms go to conferences to learn how to be bigger and better bloggers. Trust me, I know. I follow them on Twitter and was slightly jealous that they were having a blast in NYC and learning how to make their blogs even better than they already are, all while having drinks on a rooftop somewhere. I was more jealous of the NYC and cocktails!

I, by no means, am attempting to be at the level of all the Mom Blogs I read with my morning (or afternoon, depending on how the day goes) coffee. This is just a way for me to write and perfect the skill of writing. Most of all to get those "mama fears" out there and hopefully the few readers I hope to have will comment that I am not alone. I am all about the eat, sleep, poop discussions these days.

This is me and my Baby D. He is the love of my life besides the husband who helped create him. I would do anything for this kid!

And this is my little family. The husband and I live in LA and are learning the ins and outs of parenthood day by day. The husband is all kinds of win and I love him a lot. Like a lot, a lot!

I wouldn't want to be on this journey with anyone else!

All this being said I hope to continue on the bloggy path and learn a little as I go and make some new friends along the way. After all, life is all about learning and I know I have A LOT of just that to do!

3 comments:

Mama Gaga said...

Yaaaaay you caved! I love your blog. And I'm not a family member. So there. Believe it! You're a great writer and your little family is adorable! I can't wait to see what else you've got in store for us. :)

OT and ET said...

Wah! I wanted to be the first comment! I'm so excited about your blog & am so excited to stalk and harass you six ways from Sunday from now on! (Like I wasn't already). Can't wait to see more gorgeous photos of you and your boys! And to read any and everything you have to say! xoxo -Lindsey

ps. the second you get a badge I'm putting you on my badgeroll. xoxoxo!!!

Alana said...

Thank you ladies! And thanks for being my first followers. xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...