Friday, October 29, 2010

It's The Great Pumpkin, Baby D.

Continuing with Fallapalooza 2010 that is going down at at my house, we went to Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in West Hollywood a few weekends ago for some fall fun and pumpkin picking. We had a blast! The weather was not your typical LA day. It was more like Seattle. We got out of there before the rain really started coming down. Someday I will get my fall weather while doing fall type activities. I might have to move to the East Coast to get it though.

You know you are in LA when there are palm trees in the background AND you are at a Pumpkin Patch! These two things don't usually go hand in hand.


I am usually not a fan of petting zoos because I feel like the animals can turn on you in a heartbeat. One actually did and butted some little girl in the chest. She cried. I wondered if we were crazy doing this. The husband gave me that look like "it's totally fine" and he took him in to the petting zoo.

I wanted to take these guys home.


D rode a big rocking horse.



We took A TON of pictures.

He picked out his own pumpkin.


There were pumpkins of every color, shape and and size.



And of course no trip to the Pumpkin Patch is complete without eating a pumpkin and some hay. Good times.
I *might* have had a moment of panic when he put a dirty pumpkin in his mouth. There was no stopping it. He is 9 months old and EVERYTHING goes in the mouth these days.



Our one decent family photo before the small "no more pictures meltdown" occurred.


This face says it all.
We had a blast and I am so looking forward to next year when we can pull D around in a little wagon and fill it up with pumpkins to take home and carve.

4 comments:

Eileen @ Bringing Up Bronwyn said...

Can I tell you that your family is just TOO TOO cute for words! Looks like a blast! Every weekend we've planned to go to the pumpkin patch it's rained on us. I don't think we'll get to go this year :(

Jenni Chiu said...

Awww... what's a little dirty pumpking the mouth?
We did this same thing last weekend- it was great... before the pony ride scared the crap out of him and we had to home.
Lovely pictures.

Stacey said...

Baby is so cute!

Alana said...

Thank you! We had a great day and avoided a meltdown! Total win!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...