Friday, January 7, 2011

He Has Taken His First Steps!

My 11 1/2 month old is walking. Like full on Baby Frankenstein walking!


He started this walking business on Christmas Eve. He would take little steps here and there and then he would fall down or just sit and crawl.

On New Year's Eve he took off! He let go of the hands and the push toy and took off. I freaked! I gasped! He smiled and looked so proud. Then the husband I just marveled at this little baby who will not be a baby on the 18th.
I was so thrilled for this milestone, yet sad at the same time. The time is flying by and I have yet to figure out that time machine thing to make it all stop!

The baby steps are small, unbalanced and often times not confident, but they are the cutest little baby steps I have ever seen.

Also, super annoying mom voice with a cold here! Sorry in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...