Monday, February 14, 2011

All You Need Is Love.

We are in Texas spending Valentine's Day with my mom, dad, family and friends. It is my mom's 60th birthday today so we thought we would come help her celebrate.
What a wonderful celebration it was. Penne alla Betsy cooked by yours truly thanks to The Pioneer Woman's fabulous recipe. Wine flowing freely. And a delicious Chocolate Black Out cake that I am slowly coming out of a coma from.
It is amazing what a little guy can do to bring such joy and happiness to people. The love that is shown for him is breathtaking and I love to watch every second of it.
Today, as with everyday, I am truly blessed and lucky to have this little guy and such a wonderful husband and family to love and share my life with.

Happy Valentine's Day from this Baby D and his mama!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...