Friday, February 11, 2011

Winner of The Pioneer Woman's New Book!

The lucky winner of The Pioneer Woman's new book, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels - A Love Story is #27, @tresjolie!

True Random Number Generator 27Powered by RANDOM.ORG



Tres Jolie 23 hours ago
I would LOVE to win the book!!!

And at the risk of sounding like a total Pioneer MAN, not woman..... The fried round steak is by far my favorite!! Mmmmmmmm.
I also want to let you know that I typed in 36 as the MAX number but it was not working for me! I swear I didn't cheat!!

DM me your address so I can send you the book!
Thank you all so much for entering! This was so fun and I am so glad I am able to share this book with you!
Happy Valentine's Day and happy reading, Mrs. Jolie!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...