Wednesday, February 2, 2011

For The Love Of Grapes! Wine Wednesday!


This is me.
The lover of wine.
The lover of good, cheap wine!


I am going against the grain in hopes of upping my wine lover count here. I am no longer doing a Wordless Wednesday. No more pictures of random things and my kid. Instead I am doing a Wine Wednesday!

Yes, readers, my love of wine has been taken to a whole new level these days and I want to share it with you because we all know we could use it after a long day of toddler tantrums and food throwing. Can I get an "amen!"? Plus this is a good excuse to try new wines and add them to my "wine swoon" list. Oh yes, this exists!

Here's how it works:
-Every Wednesday I will review a wine.
-It will be something under 12 dollars.
-Something that you can hopefully find in your local grocery or liquor store.
-Something that hopefully will put a smile on your face at the end of the day and make you say, "Good Lord that @mamainlalaland knows her wine biz!"
-And something that is white because I have a bad relationship with red wine. I broke up with it a few years ago and haven't looked back! BUT if you are interested in taking part and being my red wine guru, let me know! I need someone else on this wagon with me!

I am working on a button to have up so you can grab it and put it on your blog. After all we need to represent our love of the grapes!
Happy Wine Drinking!

Cheers!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...