Thursday, March 15, 2012

little bits of happiness. volume 1.

i love mrs. stephanie's blog and instagram! she is adorable and her little lady is a doll! 
when she came up with the meme i decided i had to take part. 
there are so many things i am so very thankful for every single day. despite having hard days here and there and being away from family when times are hard for them, i count my blessings. i have a wonderful life full of love and happiness and i need to remind myself of that more and more. 
this is a great way to do so. 
little pictures of the things that made me happy this week. that made me smile. that made me so grateful for all that i have and who i am lucky enough to share it with. 



mama and declan time // my boys // morning cartoons // enjoying the extra daylight // lampposts at lacma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...